Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Aaaaaaand, the updates continue....October

On October 1st, I finally made the split, and moved out of the parents' house with some friends!  So far, so good (and that's three months counting), I'm loving it!  I miss my family, but the fact that I work with my mom helps, so we still see each other often. Yay, I'm all growed up! :)


For Halloween, I decided to dress up as an Indian.  I don't know about the rest of you out there, but Halloween is akin to public speaking for me on the anxiety scale.  I cannot, CAN NOT, ever decide what to be.  I go through the initial "Oh crap, can't think of anything to be" phase, which, after much consideration, develops into, "Oh crap, I can't choose what I want to be!"  So, this year, I went through about five ideas before settling at the last minute, of course. :) Matt was going to dress up and then decided that throwing his back out four days before the 31st was a better idea.  Soooo, needless to say, he did not go anywhere for Halloween but bedroom and couch. :(  Nikki had invited me to a party, so after tucking in my invalid, I went with her and her friend Trevor, and here are the costumes:


I cannot tell you how much bronzer I used!!! :O  Nikki was a mummy, and Trevor? Well, he was Nana..... :D




We HAD to get a picture with this girl...she was a loofa!!  I LOVE it!! :)


I would do a post about November....but not much happened.  Thanksgiving was wonderful, as always.  We went to my Grandma's house and ate and ate and ate!  And then on Friday the 26th, my mom held a little Thanksgiving dinner at our house.....Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment