Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm living, I promise, I just haven't penned my adventures....

I have not posted in...yes, forever, I know.  Although, I don't feel TOOOO bad, because, it seems, as I read my friends' blogs, we all do this....right?  We write and promise to update often, and then, two months goes by, and whoa, here we are in December!  What I want to know is, what the hell happened to my childhood days?!? You know, when E-VE-RY day would drraaaaagggg on and on and on....and Christmas just would. not. get. here. fast. enough.  Yeah, I don't have the answer, but it is apparent to me that those days are gone, because life is not slowing down at all. So, I can't promise that I will be any better, but I'm going to try to update this more often (and I have incentive, because I've been taking lots of pics recently and want to share them)....soooooo:


Lots has happened, and I will give a full update through the next few days.  First, my b-day back in September (yes, my last post WAS in August....sigh); here are a few pictures from my family get together, with my new camera... :D For my birthday, I received two lenses for the camera (thank you, my sweet Matthew), and my family gave me a new adorable wallet, and some wonderful gift cards! :)  All in all, a wonderful 23rd birthday!
















Next piece of news to share involves one of my high school friends, Mallory.  She is a proud new mommy!!  I went over to visit Miss Morgan Dean about a week after she was born, and here are a few pictures.....I took a ton, but a lot turned out blurry (bad lighting, not to mention I was still trying to figure out what I was doing). Soooo cute!


Isn't she sooo cute???











My family and I went camping in mid September, and Matt took me out to a lake to try out the ol' lenses....We had a good time, even though the fishing part of the day didn't really pan out....but here are some pictures of the attempt made.





















No comments:

Post a Comment