Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogs, Blogs, and more BLOGS!!

I have found a new love.  I am obsessed right now with blog stalking!  My friend got me into it, and now I'm hooked.  My latest find was Our Best Bites....it is amazing!  So many delicious things to make, not enough time!  To all of you newlyweds out there who are nesting and experimenting with recipes, this one is a keeper!  One of my friends tried an alfredo and breadstick recipe off of this blog, and she said it's the best she's ever had!  So, I'm going to attempt the same recipe, being that I have some pasta and chicken I need to do something with...hopefully it turns out just as good!! 
I also wanted to list a few others I've found, these are more crafty and home decor oriented:


Picky Palate (this one is a recipe blog)


Crap I've Made


The Idea Room


And this one is more party oriented, but such cute ideas!!


Kara's Party Ideas


I hope to start experimenting more myself with decor as well as food....hopefully I'll have lots of fun ideas to post.  Enjoy and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment